Virtual Prevention Summit access information
HCA is excited to offer the Washington State Prevention Summit in this new digital format and hope you enjoy the virtual environment!
If you are registered for the Prevention Provider Meeting you will have live event access on November 2 at 7 am PT. Live event access for the Prevention Summit will open on November 3 at 7 am PT and will close on November 4 at 5 pm PT. The platform will reopen for On Demand viewing access on November 6 at 12 pm PT.
- Login here
- More information can be found on the Prevention Summit website.
- Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Prevention Summit Login.”
Using the virtual platform
The email used on your registration form will be your login.
In order to make the most of your experience at the 2020 Virtual Prevention Summit, we recommend that you:
- Access the platform from a desktop or laptop, as the interface is optimized for these devices rather than mobile.
- Ensure you are using Chrome or Firefox browsers. The event platform is not compatible with other browsers.
- Disable any pop-up blockers you have installed.
- Close out all other windows and applications to optimize viewing.
- Conduct a system check to ensure your set-up is optimized for the 6Connex platform, by clicking here.
- Conduct a Zoom system check to ensure your set up is optimized for Zoom, by clicking here.