Tribal listening session: updating the national tribal behavioral health agenda
Submitted by wilsokl107 on Fri, 03/17/2023 - 15:54
SAMHSA has been working with tribal leaders through its Tribal Technical Advisory Committee, those involved with the original TBHA development, and federal partners/colleagues to understand how the TBHA has been used to support tribes and impact tribal behavioral health. We have heard from tribal leaders that an update, including lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, is needed to ensure priorities and strategies of the TBHA continue to be reflective of tribal behavioral health. Please join SAMHSA to discuss this important topic and to share thoughts into increasing visibility of the TBHA.
Objectives of the listening session:
- Discuss incorporating changes, like COVID 19, to the existing TBHA.
- Explore new ways to leverage the TBHA for improved coordination and collaboration.
- What lessons have you learned through COVID-19 that could be applied to an updated TBHA?
- Have you identified other topics or areas of the TBHA that need updated?
- How can information and resources within the TBHA best be shared and utilized?
Date and Time:
March 23, 2023 - 11:00am to 12:00pm