Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training (in-person) - TRAINING FULL
NOTE: Training participant capacity has been met. A waitlist is in effect, see note under registration deadline.
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: May 31 - June 2, 2022
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Southwestern Washington - LOCATION UPDATE: Training will be conducted at the Cowlitz County Training Center at 1942 1st Avenue, Longview WA (adjacent to the Cowlitz County Hall of Justice).
Trainer: Jennifer Leach (email@example.com)
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: Lunch is on your own. Coffee and water will be provided.
May 23, 2022. Update 5.19.2022: Training capacity has been met and a waitlist is in effect. Trainers will notify you about your position on the waitlist.