Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training (In-Person)
REGISTRATION CLOSED - Max Capacity Has Been Reached - To be added to the waitlist contact AnaMaria Diaz Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: August 30 - September 1, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: Cedarwood Center | 2100 Hospital Dr., Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284 | Skagit County, Washington
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: Lunch will be provided each of the training dates. For dietary accommodations contact email@example.com.
Registration Closes: August 25, 2023
For training and registration information or general program questions: AnaMaria Diaz Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org. For ADA accommodations or site/location questions contact Aide Guevara email@example.com.