SAMHSA seeking grant reviewers!
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) Division of Grant Review is recruiting reviewers who have academic qualifications and professional work experience in mental health services, preventing substance misuse, and/or treating substance use disorder.
- Master's degree or higher.
- Two years of experience working in a substance use disorder and/or mental health field.
- The ability to analyze and evaluate grant applications against published evaluation criteria.
- Clear writing style and adherence to deadlines.
- Participate in a mandatory pre-review teleconference to learn about key aspects of the Notice of Funding Opportunity.
- Availability during the review period, which is expected to last approximately two weeks and participate in a follow-up conference call with other reviewers if needed.
- Reviewers will receive $140 per application reviewed and returned to SAMHSA in the timeline specified for each program.