Minerva Reporting System Update 10.19.2021
As you know, the team here at HCA/DBHR has been working diligently on an update to the Minerva reporting system. In doing so, some of the goals we have set for this new system include:
- Increase system usability and enhance end user experience
- Collect key decision-making data
- Increase reporting power of system for both Providers and DBHR
As with any transition, we understand there may be apprehension as you think about how changes may affect your work. Please know that the information we received from you through focus groups and other methods continues to be taken into consideration, and we are working diligently to meet your needs. This new system will be different because no two systems developed by different vendors are the same. However, we are working to increase usability and build on the user experience. We want this transition to be as seamless as possible.
With that in mind, we wanted to update you as to our progress. We are:
- Working through the system to make sure the different elements connect to each other in a way that is useful and understandable, and whenever possible, we eliminate redundant entering of information.
- Ensuring that mentoring data is captured appropriately and with the same quality in the current system.
- Ensuring we can capture demographics in an inclusive manner that will provide further opportunities for future equity efforts
We have not yet determined a “Go Live” date and a training plan, including a training timeline, but you will be notified when these are solidified.
We are excited about the possibilities of this new system, and we look forward to sharing more details with you when they are finalized. Please contract PrevMIS@hca.wa.gov know if you have questions.
Thank you for all the work you do in and for our communities!