Mental Health First Aid - Adult curriculum
The EWAHEC has a grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) to train Mental Health First Aid.
Please note that our grant limits us to train in Washington State, in the following counties: Adams, Asotin, Chelan, Columbia, Douglas, Ferry, Garfield, Grant, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lincoln, Okanogan, Pend Oreille, Spokane, Stevens, and Whitman Counties.
Some key points for you:
- We will be training through September 30, 2021
- Training is 100% virtual for the time being due to COVID
- We hope to offer in-person training in the spring/summer of 20201, it all depends on COVID
- Training is FREE to you
- Training is scheduled on a date and time that works for your organization
- We work during business hours, after hours, and on weekends
- The minimum class size is 5 people, and the maximum class size is 20 people
- If you have more than 20 people that you want to have trained, we are happy to host as many trainings as it takes
To request a training for your group or organization, please scroll farther down the page and complete the fillable form.
To join a training that has been scheduled and is open to anyone, please scroll even farther down the page and complete that form.