Free Naloxone distribution to tribes
As part of the opioid litigation settlement with Teva Pharmaceuticals, tribes are eligible to receive free boxes of Naloxone, the opioid overdose emergency treatment medication.
Each tribe is entitled to a specific share of Naloxone in the form of units annually for 10 years. View the spreadsheet detailing each tribe's allocation.
To receive the free Naloxone, tribes must fill out a “Naloxone Interest Form” by Friday, November 10. Boxes must be shipped to a Tribal pharmacy, Indian Health Service, or a recipient designated by the tribe. After receiving the Naloxone, tribes may freely distribute the medication in any manner they choose. If a tribe does not fill out the interest form, their shares will be distributed to other interested tribes.
Note: You must have an active account registered with the Tribal Opioid Settlements Website to access and complete the “Naloxone Interest Form.”
- Go to www.TribalOpioidSettlements.com.
- Select “Portal Log In” from the Menu ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Choose “Create Account” on the Log In screen and provide the required information.
- Use this link and log in with your credentials.
- Visit your Tribe’s profile page.
- Select “Forms” from the Tribe Information dropdown menu, and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- You should see the “Naloxone Interest Form” available for selection.