CCSAP annual conference
CCSAP will be hosting our free virtual Annual Conference and Professional Development Meeting on Friday, May 19, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. PDT to 4:00 p.m. PDT.
With the generous support of Washington’s Division of Behavioral Health & Recovery (DBHR) (thank you, as always, to Billy Reamer for all that he does with and for us), this event is offered at no cost to all registered participants.
Check out this incredible lineup!:
- Medical and Non-Medical Cannabis Use: Potential Implications on Cognition and Clinical Outcomes
- Jodi M. Gilman, Ph.D., Center for Addiction Medicine, Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Factors that Influence Alcohol Use among LGBTQ Young Adults
- Jessica N. Fish, Ph.D., University of Maryland
- The College Alcohol Intervention Matrix (CollegeAIM): Application to Strategic Planning in Higher Education
- Ashley Helle, Ph.D., University of Missouri-Columbia
- Preventing Fentanyl Related Death: Harm Reduction on College Campuses
- Becca Gardner & Karen Hughes, MPH, UC-Berkeley
All you need to do is register!
Please see the attached agenda for full details of our event, and please note that you’ll be registering individually (the link you get and use to log-in will be assigned to your name and email address…for us to document participation, each attendee needs to use their own registration link, so be sure to save the link that is emailed to you by Zoom and/or send it directly to your calendar upon registering).
Please try and register as soon as your able, but at least no later than Thursday, May 18th. Then, once registered, there’s nothing to do but wait until May 18th for any last second updates – I’ll re-send the agenda at that point to all registered participants, and will send you the link to the meeting portion of the day (at the end, going from 2:40 to 4:00 p.m.).
Let’s continue to break attendance records! Feel free to share with anyone you think would be interested in attending:
When: May 19, 2023 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: CCSAP Annual Conference and Professional Development Meeting
Register in advance for this webinar:
Thank you all for doing what you do to support the health of students in our state and beyond,