2023 CADCA Bootcamp
Washington State Health Care Authority
2023 CADCA Boot Camp
September 11-14, 2023
- The SPF Core Essentials training focuses on enhancing participant skills required to build strong coalitions and implement the Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF), including community assessment, logic models, comprehensive strategies, coalition evaluation and coalition capacity building. Participants will learn and gain skills critical for coalitions to plan, implement and evaluate their coalition’s community-change efforts to reduce substance misuse.
- Determine the coalition’s role in using the Strategic Prevention Framework to achieve community-level change.
- Clarify the SPF Process including logic models and action planning efforts required to achieve positive community level outcomes.
- Provide a “big picture” & “road map” for the coalition’s prevention efforts
- Establish objectives for strategies targeting the coalition logic model
- Engage in a discussion about the level of effort required to achieve desired change.
- Move the coalition to “action” by identify specific tasks to be completed by coalition members and partners