2022 Washington State Prevention Awards of Excellence nomination packet now available
The Prevention Awards of Excellence are an opportunity to recognize individuals and organizations for their dedication and contributions to the Prevention field.
Please take the time to nominate a colleague, young person, program or organization in the following award categories:
- Tribal Prevention
- Youth Leadership
- Young Adult Leadership
- Professional and/or Exemplary Community Prevention Leader
- Community Coalition and/or Community Prevention Group
- Contributions to Prevention by an Organization, Business, or Agency
- Outreach or Implementation of a Prevention Program
- Early-Career Prevention Professional
We will celebrate awardees and their successes at the award ceremony during the Prevention Summit in November.
Nominations are due Wednesday, August 10, 2022 by 5:00 PM. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please review the nomination packet overview and form thoroughly; if you have any questions contact Martha Williams at Martha.Williams@hca.wa.gov or at 360-622-1289.