Webinar: Healthy Native Youth: Connecting our past to our present re-traumatization
We Are A Community of Practice
- We welcome you to join Healthy Native Youth’s Community ofPractice virtual gatherings held the second Wednesday of everymonth at 10-11:30 am PST.
- Sessions include new resources and opportunities to engage withtopical experts. As a community, we share our strengths andexpertise about how we will improve the lives of Native youth.
Who Should Attend?
- Tribal health educators, teachers, parents, prevention specialists;people who share a passion for improving the lives of Native youth.
How To Join
- At the time of the Community of Practice meeting:
- Click here for zoom link (https://echo.zoom.us/j/99982426703?pwd=dHlFVnNaT0lOaUloNnA4QnFPVDlTZz09)
- Meeting ID: 999 8242 6703
To join by phone only: 1-253-215-8782
- Press *6 to mute your line when not speaking.
Text HEALTHY to 97779 and receive Community of Practice connection info each month on your phone!