Webinar: Community resilience initiative: Course 2 Trauma-informed training 2-day course
CRI Course 2 LIVE WEBINAR: Trauma Supportive Training 2-day course
A dynamic 2 part six-hour LIVE WEBINAR course will help to transform your organization, classroom, or family through resilience-based strategies. Using trauma-informed principles, the course teaches individuals to systematically create the positive environment that is essential to lasting success.
Attendees will learn more than 30 strategies and promising approach utilized by some of the nation’s finest trauma-informed practitioners. This will include strategies to:
· Build a positive culture in the classroom, office, or the family
· Foster resilience through affirming communication
· Create effective regulation skills
· Deliver compassionate and empowering discipline
· Teach others about their own trauma and stress response
· Develop trauma-informed conflict resolution skills
*Attendees for Course 2 must have taken CRI’s Course 1.
Only 50 tickets available for this training!
Cost: $150 per person and includes six hours of dynamic training [over two days, 3 hours each day], and Key Points pdf document
Dates: January 26 & 28, 2021
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm Pacific Time both days
Please note that this training takes place on January 26 & 28, 2021 from 9am - 12pm each day for six hours of training. You must attend both days of training to complete Course 2. Information is not repeated.