Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training (In-Person)
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: November 15-17, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: WSU Extension - Spokane County | 222 N. Havana St. | Spokane, Washington | 509-477-2160
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: On Your Own
Registration Closes: November 9, 2023