Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training (In-Person)
REGISTRATION CLOSED - Max Capacity Has Been Reached - To be added to the waitlist contact AnaMaria Diaz Martinez email@example.com.
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: September 6-8, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: Catholic Charities Serving Central Washington | 5301 Tieton Dr., Suite C | Yakima, Washington
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: On Your Own
Registration Closes: August 30, 2023
For training and registration information or questions: AnaMaria Diaz Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org. For ADA accommodations or site/location questions contact Terri Brummet email@example.com.