Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training & Certification (In-Person) CLOSED
This training has reach max capacity and registration is closed. A waitlist has been instituted effective 2/21/23. If you would like to be put on the waitlist, please email AnaMaria Diaz Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our other SFP 10-14 New Faciltator Trainings listed on The Athena Forum's event calendar.
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: March 1-3, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: 2102 S 23rd St., Tacoma, WA 98405 | Multicultural Child and Family Hope Center | Google Map
Trainer: AnaMaria Diaz Martinez (National Trainer) email@example.com
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: Lunch provided for each day of training
Registration Closes: February 22, 2023
For training and registration information or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For ADA accommodations or site/location questions contact Bryan Neal firstname.lastname@example.org (253) 593-6641