Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training (Bilingual Spanish/English Training Event)
NOTE: This training will be conducted in Spanish and English for a bilingual audience. Contact the national trainer (AnaMaria Diaz Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions about this dual language delivery training event.
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: November 14-16, 2023 (all three days required for full certification)
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: First Baptist Church | 418 W. Cota Street | Shelton, Washington | Google Map
Trainers: AnaMaria Diaz Martinez (National Trainer) email@example.com
Training Cost: $0.0
Registration Closes: November 8, 2023