Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training and Certification (In-Person) RESCHEDULED
NOTICE: The SFP 10-14 new facilitator training scheduled 2/27-3/1/2023 in Bremerton/Kitsap County is being rescheduled due to low enrollment.
New listing will be updated on The Athena Forum's event calendar. For questions or more information please contact AnaMaria Diaz Martinez a.martinez@wsuedu. 2/20/2023
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introduction to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: February 27 - March 1, 2023
Time: 8:30 am - 5 pm
Location: Bremerton, Washington (specific location TBA)
Trainer: AnaMaria Diaz Martinez (National Trainer) email@example.com
Training Cost: $0.0
Meals: On your own.
Registration Closes: February 22, 2023
Registration: New registration link will be added when the rescheduled date is confirmed.
For training or registration information or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. For ADA accommodations or site/location questions contact Laura Hyde firstname.lastname@example.org