Strengthening Families Program 10-14 New Facilitator Training and Certification
This training is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities.
The training will include:
- an introducation to SFP 10-14,
- review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- review of the research and current updates,
- discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- technical support for next steps.
Training Dates: November 30 - December 2, 2021
Time: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: YWCA Kitsap - 905 Pacific Avenue, Bremerton, Washington
Trainer: Jennifer Leach, WSU Local Agency Trainer
Training Cost: $0.0
Registration: Email registration request to Thomas Messick firstname.lastname@example.org