SB 5229 Health Equity Listening Session
The Department of Health (DOH) is reaching out to individuals and communities who have experienced health inequities or racism in the health care system. Advocacy groups and health care professional associations are also invited (full description of sessions).
During these sessions, we will ask the following questions:
- What does health equity mean to you?
- What are your experiences with health inequities and how have they affected you?
- How can health care professionals improve so that they are providing fair healthcare?
- Is there anything else DOH needs to take into consideration?
To join us, use the link below. We will be holding additional listening sessions on:
- Thursday, February 10, 2022, from 10am to 11am via Microsoft Teams
- Tuesday, February 15, 2022, from 5pm to 6pm via Microsoft Teams
- Thursday, February 24, 2022, from 10am to 11am via Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 564-999-2000,,114577531# United States, Olympia
Phone Conference ID: 114 577 531#