Prevention fundamentals online: A how-to training for substance misuse prevention practitioners and their partners
Ready to develop the practical skills needed to build strong substance misuse prevention programs and practices in your state or community?
Now's your chance:
- This all-virtual, 20-hour training prepares practitioners for the realities of today's substance misuse prevention environment.
- Focused on the needs of individual practitioners working in the field
- Hands-on and highly interactive with new tools to help practitioners hit the ground running
- Reflects updates to the Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training (2018) but with a greater focus on community mobilization, communications, and addressing health disparities throughout the prevention planning process
- Designed exclusively for a webinar platform—not adapted from an in-person training
- Endorsed by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
5-day Training: June 14, 16, 18, 21, and 23