National Indian Health Board 2023 National Tribal Health Conference and Public Health Summit
Submitted by wilsokl107 on Tue, 12/20/2022 - 10:27
The National Indian Health Board (NIHB) 2023 National Tribal Health Conference and Public Health Summit will be held in Anchorage, Alaska, May 1-5, 2023. This event will showcase the interconnectedness of policy, advocacy, and Indian health best practices while still offering great content and educational and networking opportunities.
Programming will include:
- Tribal listening and consultation sessions
- Hands-on training opportunities
- Plenary sessions and workshops that will cover a variety of timely topics, such as funding for Indian Health, the business of medicine, health equity, Tribal public health, behavioral health, environmental health, and climate change.
- Focus areas on Native youth, Tribal veterans, and elders
- Fitness Event
- Exhibit hall and marketplace
- Culture Night
- Poster sessions
- Heroes in Health Awards Gala and Outstanding Service Awards
Date and Time:
May 1, 2023 - 12:00am to May 5, 2023 - 11:59pm