How to develop a competitive grant application
Submitted by wilsokl107 on Mon, 02/13/2023 - 13:25
The Office of Financial Resources at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) will be conducting a webinar on how to develop a competitive grant application. The same webinar will be offered on two dates: February 23, 2023 and March 7, 2023 at 11 a.m. PT.
The webinar will address:
• The three registration processes that need to be completed;
• Preparing to apply for a grant;
• Key components of the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO);
• Responding effectively to the evaluation criteria;
• Resources and technical assistance that are available.
Information on how to access the webinars can be found on the Training Events webpage. There is no need to pre-register. If you would like to receive the slides prior to the webinar, send an email to: GPOtraining@samhsa.hhs.gov.
Date and Time:
March 7, 2023 - 11:00am to 12:30pm