Health Equity Interviews
DBHR is looking for interested CPWI Coordinators to participate in a one-hour Health Equity interview for an evaluation project. The purpose of these interviews is to identify success stories, barriers, challenges, and other information relevant for promoting health equity in CPWI communities. The information from this interview will be used to share lessons learned in promoting equity in prevention work with other CPWI communities, to celebrate successes in the communities, and to understand how DBHR can better support communities in promoting health equity.
Some topics we’d like to discuss include the following:
- What does diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) mean in your community?
- What has helped or hindered your coalition’s DEI work?
- How have coalition members developed professionally to better engage in DEI work? What are remaining training/development needs?
We are looking for a broad range of experience, backgrounds, and comfort with equity work, including, but not limited to:
- Having participants that represent each Cohort 1-7.
- Coordinators that are newer on the job AND those have been around for a longer time.
- Ensuring geographic and population-level diversity in areas served.
- Vast range of experience (newer to very familiar) with implementing DEI efforts.
The interviews will be scheduled for the months of June and July, 2022.
Please reach out to Tyler Watson if interested in participating. Thank you!