CannAct (Cannabis Action Conference)
CannAct: equity youth prevention, safety, and public health
Formerly National Public Health-Marijuana Summit
The 5th Annual CannAct Conference brings people together to discuss the new and changing legal retail and medical marijuana landscape in our communities. The conference focus is policy, system and environmental change at the local and state levels. We have a new name this year with an increased area of focus!
National and local experts will lead discussions for those who currently have legalized retail and medical marijuana and for those who want to be prepared for when it comes.
This conference is intended for:
- local/state policy makers
- local/state public health professionals
- Youth prevention professionals
- Prevention professionals
- Education professionals
- Equity advocates
- Public safety professionals
- tobacco prevention professionals
- state/local health communications professionals
- state/local/academic public health surveillance professionals
- public health/tobacco program partners
- child and maternal health advocates
- public health advocates
- social justice advocates
- Those interested in getting it right from the start
Registration is $100-$235.