Biden-Harris Inaugural Event focused on Children, Youth and Families in WA State
You are invited to participate in an engaging conversation on the National Day of Service, on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr Day, to learn about volunteer opportunities in service to children, youth and families -- from youth mentorship, to school engagement to foster care support opportunities. Join us to celebrate the exciting and historic Inauguration of President Biden and Vice President Harris by exploring service to children and families. We promise you will leave the discussion energized about ways you can volunteer to support children and youth in your community throughout the New Year!
- Secretary Ross Hunter, WA State Department of Children, Youth & Families
- James Miles, Executive Director, MENTOR Washington
- Tom Pennella, DCYF Mentoring Administrator
- Dawn Rains, Chief Policy & Strategy Officer, Treehouse
- David Beard, Policy & Advocacy Director, School’s Out Washington