Minerva knowledge base
Welcome to the Minerva Knowledge Base which includes Minerva 2.0 reference documents, quick step guides, new staff member instructions, and past training presentations. This page is updated regularly as new resources become available.
Visit the main Minerva page for:
- Account management (for new users)
- Login to Minerva
- View the Minerva training and TA call schedule
Minerva 2.0 reference documents
The following documents provide some quick reference guides as you get started and use the system. Please note you must complete your training and set up your account in order to gain access to Minerva 2.0. These documents are for your reference once you have access.
- Welcome document: Use this document to follow the first steps for action once you are into Minerva 2.0.
- Cohort/campaign decision tree: This document provides a helpful decision-making tool when deciding where to report activities in the systems.
- Program strategy/program type categories definitions: These definitions are useful when identifying your program strategy type.
- Build capacity channel reporting guidance: These definitions are useful when identifying reporting in the Build Capacity channel.
- Community Mentoring reporting guidance: This document outlines key changes, key definitions, community mentoring hours reporting, and offers a sample for calculating community mentoring hours.
- To add a new staff member to your account, Complete the User Access Form and submit it to PrevMIS@hca.wa.gov.
- Collaborating with schools to collect student information: Suggestions on how to work with schools when implementing school-based programs.
- Collecting and reporting personally identifiable information: A description of why DBHR requires certain information to be reported and information on HIPAA.
- CPWI coalition assessment tool: This annual survey is to gather information from the coalition members about the organization and functioning of the coalition. Download a Word version. [October 5, 2021]
- Minerva 2.0 SOR III CBO Training: This training was offered remotely to support the SOR III CBOs and the data entry set up required for them to properly record services in Minerva 2.0. [December 7, 2022]
- Minerva 2.0 survey training and overview: This training was offered remotely to support the released Minerva 2.0 functionality on July 13 and 20, 2022. If you need further support, please contact your System Manager. [August 4, 2022]
- Survey selection guide: Use the Survey selection guide to identify surveys. The first column includes risk and protective factors, and the second column lists measurable objectives. Don't see an expected survey? Contact your System Manager. [August 4, 2022]
Need to see a survey? Open a zip folder of PDFs of all available surveys. [November 22, 2017]
Other prevention reference documents:
- CSAP strategies: a short description of CSAP strategies, including examples of types of Prevention programs per Strategy. [August 30, 2018]
- IOM categories: a short description of IOM Categories. [August 30, 2018]
- Risk and protective factors - a short description of risk factors and protective factors. [August 30, 2018]