The Prevention Awards of Excellence are an opportunity to recognize individuals and organizations for their dedication and contributions to the Prevention field.
Please take the time to nominate a colleague, young person, program or organization in the following award categories:
- Tribal Prevention
- Youth Leadership
- Young Adult Leadership
- Professional and/or Exemplary Community Prevention Leader
- Community Coalition and/or Community Prevention Group
- Contributions to Prevention by an Organization, Business, or Agency
- Outreach or Implementation of a Prevention Program
- Early-Career Prevention Professional
We will celebrate awardees and their successes at the award ceremony during the Prevention Summit in November.
The last day to submit a nomination is Wednesday, August 9, 2023. Late submissions will not be accepted. Please review the nomination packet overview and form thoroughly; if you have any questions contact Martha Williams at Martha.Williams@hca.wa.gov or at 360-622-1289.