2021 National public health & youth prevention marijuana summit
The National Public Health & Youth Prevention - Marijuana Summit brings policy makers, public health professionals, prevention specialists, youth prevention specialists, tobacco control professionals, partners, and advocates together to discuss the new and changing legal retail and medical marijuana landscape in our communities. The summit focus is policy, system and environmental change at the local and state levels. We have also added another emphasis on youth prevention to the 2021 program!
National and local experts will lead discussions for those who currently have legalized retail and medical marijuana and for those who want to be prepared for when it comes.
Who should consider coming to the 2021 summit?
- local/state policy makers
- local/state public health professionals
- Youth prevention professionals
- Prevention professionals
- tobacco prevention professionals
- state/local health communications professionals
- state/local/academic public health surveillance professionals
- public health/tobacco program partners
- child and maternal health advocates
- public health advocates
- social justice advocates
- Those interested in getting it right from the start