2021 National Prevention Network (NPN) Conference call for presentations!
The NPN Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit a workshop proposal to present at the 2021 NPN Conference. Workshop proposals should fit into one of six (6) possible topics, and address the conference theme, Resilience in Prevention: Opportunities to Adapt and Build for a Stronger Tomorrow
- Evidence-based and Evidence-informed Programs and Strategies to Prevent or Reduce Substance Use
- Prevention Workforce Development
- Health Equity and Cultural Relevance in Substance Use Prevention
- Community Empowerment, Resiliency, and Capacity Building
- Drug Trends and Emerging Issues
- Intersectional Issues with Substance Use Prevention
Visit the NPN Conference website for more information and to submit your workshop proposal.