This is a free webinar designed specifically for school personnel, including teachers, counselors, administrators and school board members.
The aim of the webinar is to provide critical evidence-informed information about marijuana for inclusion in K-12 health, science, PE and citizenship studies and counseling settings.
This is the first of a two-part webinar series. This first webinar will discuss the nature of marijuana and its harmful effects.
Questions answered in this webinar will include:
1. What is marijuana?
2. How many youth use marijuana?
3. How potent is today’s marijuana?
4. How is marijuana used?
5. What are marijuana extracts/concentrates?
6. How does marijuana work in the body?
7. What are the harmful effects of marijuana for youth and adults?
8. What do recreational marijuana laws mean for youth?
9. What are common myths about marijuana?
Date: Thursday March 23rd
Time: 11:30am Eastern, 8:30am Pacific
Website location to revisit the login address: http://preventionpluswellness.com/2017/03/webinar-marijuana-training/
For answers to questions about this webinar series: (904) 472-5022 or firstname.lastname@example.org