SUD Prevention and MH Promotion Online Reporting System Training - for Tribal Prevention Partners
We are pleased to announce a SUD Prevention and MH Promotion Online Reporting System Regional Training and Data Entry Clinic for Tribal Prevention Partners on April 26, 2018. This Training is being hosted by the Muckleshoot Tribe and computers will be provided.
April 26, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
We are using an updated registration process to better identify tasks to work on during the Training:
- Registration will close April 19.
- Fill out the survey linked here to register. Your answers to the questions in the registration will help us identify what to focus on during our time together.
- If you have questions, please contact Seth W. Greenfest, Prevention System Project Manager, at PrevMIS@dshs.wa.gov.
- We have space for 18-20 people.
- Please register if you would like to attend and we will create a wait-list, if needed.
9:00 am - 9:10 am:
Arrive and check-in
9:10 am - 9:50 am:
More than Minerva - Washington State's SUD Prevention and MH Promotion System
- Discussion and activities focused on the relationship between the Prevention services you provide and reporting in Minerva.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm:
Our agenda will be tailored to the needs of attendees, as identified during this Registration process.