This is a free 45-minute webinar with three objectives:
1. Describe the features that differentiate practical Prevention Plus Wellness (PPW) programs from other marijuana, alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse prevention programs.
2. List the program, training and materials options offered at Prevention Plus Wellness, LLC.
3. Explain the key components, outcomes and uses of the evidence-based SPORT PPW and InShape PPW programs.
Day: Wednesday April12th
Time: 11:30am ET/8:30am PT
Limited space, so register today.
For answers to questions, contact us at:
Please share this free webinar with people you know in:
• K-12 school health, PE, science, and citizenship studies
• After school programs
• In lieu of school suspension
• Student athletes
• Colleges and universities
• Sports and recreation leagues
• Youth leadership opportunities
• Youth and family organizations (BGC, YMCA, etc.)
• Summer and enrichment camps
• Faith-based settings
• Hospitals and health clinics
• Juvenile justice settings
• Substance abuse recovery and treatment organizations
• Substance abuse coalitions
• Mental health agencies