Colorado Blueprints Conference
Apr 30 - May 2, 2018
The goal of the conference is to disseminate science-based information on programs that have the highest standards for promoting education, behavior, emotional well-being, physical health and positive relationships. This conference will provide support, guidance and tools by program and prevention experts to promote effective policymaking and help practitioners implement these programs successfully in their own communities.
- State child welfare, juvenile justice, education, mental and behavioral health and public directors seeking to invest in evidence-based programs for children
- Public school district administrators with oversight for program planning
- Federal agencies with oversight for children’s programs
- Foundations supporting research and practice on children’s issues
- Policymakers interested in programs they should support
- Community-based programs and advocacy organizations/advocates
- Researchers and program developers – understanding standards and information about similar programs
For additional information, see the attached flyer and visit www.BlueprintsConference.com.